Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets have a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. The tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head. Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are available in multiple tablet sizes for use with a broad range of fully automatic machines. The tablets offer flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning.
For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
- Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning' instructions
- Intended for daily use
For use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.