Remember to Descale
It is a simple fact of coffee life: at some point, you will have to descale your coffee maker or espresso machine. With Urnex Liquid Dezcal Activated Descaler, the extra step of dissolving powder is eliminated. Dezcal™ Activated Descaling Solutions are specifically formulated to effectively descale hot water tanks, kettles, equipment, accessories, and components of coffee and espresso machinery. Removes mineral deposits which clog and impair brewing equipment and allows machines to perform at optimal levels. By removing mineral deposits that clog and impair brewing equipment, Urnex Dezcal allows machines to perform at optimal levels. The liquid formula allows for controlled and easy use when descaling equipment. Non-toxic and bio-degradable, Urnex Liquid Dezcal is suitable for use by both professional technicians and home users alike. 32ounces / 1litre. For those who prefer powder descalers, try Dezcal Activated Descaler Powder.
About Urnex Liquid Dezcal
Urnex has long been a familiar name in commercial coffee and espresso houses, but it now extends its outstanding cleaning products to the home market. This 32 oz bottle of Urnex Liquid Dezcal Activated Scale Remover is non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe. Not only can this product be used to decalcify your espresso, coffee, or tea maker heating element and boiler, but you can also use it to maintain water faucets, spray heads, and milk systems.
Commercial Machine Descaling Directions:
**Product is recommended for use on commercial equipment by professional technicians only
- Create a solution using 50 mL Urnex Liquid Dezcal coffee descaling solution in 500 mL hot water (for other volumes, use 1:10 ratio).
- Add solution to water reservoir.
- Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly.
Home Coffee and Espresso Machine Directions:
- Mix a solution of 4oz. Urnex Liquid Dezcal per 36oz hot water (for other volumes at a ratio of 1:10).
- Pour into water reservoir.
- Brew solution through system. If using a pod or capsule machine, brew cup after cup until tank is empty.
- When machines asks to "refill," empty water reservoir, rinse and refill with fresh water.
- Repeat step 3 until you you run two full tanks of fresh water through the system.
Training Guide Click here
TIP: Liquid Dezcal™ is suitable for use by both professional technicians and home users alike. When used on commercial and "closed system" brewers (with a holding tank), special attention should be paid to rinsing.